Homeowner Association Governing Documents
The association’s governing documents are made up of legally binding documents that are filed at the county office.
- Declarations: The real property covenants, filed with county clerk. Provides structural and use restrictions and creates the community association.
- Bylaws: The business practices of an HOA: who governs, how often, when/where/how do we meet and conduct business.
- Initial Rules: The rules flesh out the can’s and cant’s within the community.
- Guidelines: These are like rules except they are weighted toward structural/aesthetic restrictions.
- If you are interested in changing or adding something to your home or lot, please submit an application.